Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Art Cards



Circles 1
(colored pencil and watercolor)

For "Threadalicious Too" Swap
(thread was supposed to be the primary focus)

" Skip to My Lou" Series
(the three proceeding images were done with a mixture of collage, stamping and drawing)



Shrimp
(Embossed foil tape with string inderneath and alcohol inks added for color)



Birthday Rose
(watercolor, ink and souffle pen)





Colorado Landscape
(watercolor, ink and souffle pen)




Leaves
(watercolor and pencil on paper)



Sick Monkey, NO SHOW TODAY
(Collaged newspaper, acrylics and ink on paper)


Another "Threadalicous Too" card
(sewing on wool felt)




Artcards, or ATCs are little works of art (2.5" x 3.5") that you trade with other artists. They are not really supposed to be bought or sold, but, not suprisingly, I have seen a few on ebay. This is a small sampling of some of the ones I have been doing. Well, okay, these are some of my favorites that I hope to use as studies for larger pieces as soon as the kids go to school. In other words, when I have more time.


Next up... a website in the works. Should be interesting since I don't know a thing about it except maybe how to design it.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for stoppin by, I am glad you did, so I could check out your blog. Love your cards, especially the house one and the circles. Hope you are having a great day.

    ReplyDelete