Sunday, January 11, 2009

Lenny Found a Home

Happy New year to all. In reviewing my previous post I realized that Lenny the Alien was mentioned and wanted to let you know that he was adopted over the holidays. I'm hoping to get some feedback from his new family about how he is doing with his lazy antenna. I'll let you know what they say in future posts.

For some unexplained reason, it seems that everyone I know is going through a clean out and organize period, myself included. For about two years now I have been feeling less than comfortable and inspired in my studio space, but, thanks to a very supportive husband and the start of school after winter break, I find myself reorganizing my space. I finally invested in some Elfa organization shelving and it's been a breeze figuring out how to get this space in a funtional state. If my instincts are correct, 2009 holds to be an extremely productive year for art and all things creative in my studio. As soon as it's finished I'll post some pics. Only problem is I don't think I did a "before". Oh well!

Until next time...

1 comment: