Thursday, March 6, 2008

These two little cards were actually done around Valentine's Day. I arranged a one-on-one trade with a wonderful artist in the U.K., Marita Freeman, who had posted a neat painting of her feet in lime green sandals. I wanted to give her two cards to choose from. I kept the one she didn't choose. Can you guess which one she asked for?


She asked for this one, the more colorful of the two. She uses a great deal of color in her work, so I suspected she would choose this one. This image was painted after a photo of some little girl shoes that I saw that I would buy in a heart beat if I had a daughter.

2 comments:

  1. Vic,
    These are just absolutely adorable! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love these Vicki!
    BTW...tag you're it!

    ReplyDelete