Friday, August 29, 2008

TGIF

"Thank goodness I figured it out"... and "Thank goodness it's Friday" too.




Here is the logo I developed to go along with my new line of buddies. Pretty exciting!! Let me know what you think of it. More pillow designs are coming to me all the time and I'm loving that part of this process. The hard part for me is the business side of things. I don't even want to think about what taxes are going to be like. I can handle marketing and production stuff, but, Lord help me, I sure need assistance with the other details. Thanks to Martha and Wendy and everyone else who has supported and guided me in my decision to move forward with this idea. Your help has been invaluable to me.

The kids have a long weekend, but, our time will be anything but relaxing. Between football, working on the basement trim and other family projects, we'll all be glad when Tuesday comes I think. Hopefully, I will be able to get some art done this weekend and take a break from other more grueling matters.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Labor Day weekend.

2 comments:

  1. these are super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new logo, you are sooo good! Can't wait to see more little critters! I am sure you will be selling so many of these guys that you will be able to hire someone to deal with the boring number junk!

    ReplyDelete