Thursday, May 22, 2008

Made You Blink!

That's the feedback I got on this 4" x 4" chunky page that I did for a trader called LisaB at illustratedatcs.com. All she asked for was a zetti style card. I'm not really sure where the inspiration for this page came, but, I hope she likes it. It was created with watercolor and ink.






This is another card that I created just for fun. I started out as an interpretational piece and ended up being this "High Wire Cat Act". I don't know... it just kind of made me chuckle. It was created with ink, watercolor, acrylics and a tiny bit of collage for the clouds. I had fun making this one.

My next swap is called "Who Let the Dogs Out." As you can well imagine, the theme is all about dogs. I may try this technique for those cards... or maybe the loose style of artist Marita Freeman. I just love her brightly colored acrylics.

Thanks for stopping in. Until next time...

1 comment: